David F. Baker | Principal |Broker
DD – 615.627.3963
General Industry Experience
Over 30 years experience in commercial real estate, specializing in representation of tenants in retail site selection, and acquisition / disposition of corporate retail properties. David brings a long history of Tenant Representation to the retailer, providing a shortened store-opening schedule.
By providing knowledge of markets in Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi, West Virginia, Arkansas and Kentucky, David can provide expertise in assisting tenants in expansion or disposition in these markets. He is a co-founder of the X-TEAM, a national team of tenant representation experts in 31 cities across the US.
Mr. Baker has represented many of the top retailers in the nation. His expertise has been acquired in currently representing regional accounts for such names as Petco, Sprouts, Carmax, Old Navy/GAP, Michael’s, Lifeway Christian Stores, Best Buy, Kohl’s, The Sports Authority, Vitamin Shoppe, Staples, Shoe Carnival, BJ’s Wholesale and Yankee Candle. He was a master broker for Circuit City in seven states.
Education & Credentials
University of Tennessee, B.S.
- Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia, Virginia and Kentucky Real Estate Broker’s License
- International Council of Shopping Centers, State Director, Program Chair
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, President Board of Directors
- Downtown/Uptown-YMCA, Board of Directors
- Meals on Wheels, Active Participant First Presbyterian Church, Member